Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Tod4y's Morning

About yesterday 11 something my mum woke up me to go to temple for a pray . When I woke up I felt very sleepy .However i felt sleepy , i also need to change to go .

When i arrived to my grandma's house , i quickly went to the sofa n continue my sleep .Although tat was just a little short time but tats enough .

About 12.15 my family n i arrived to the temple .That time is the most disappoint moment cox he rally didn't came . I felt very disappoint , missed n also hated him . Why he didn't go ? i ask myself but i know tat there will be no answer .T.T

Woke up again at 6.15 morning to go to skull . Although i sleep late but I'm not sleepy like yesterday . I think its more better i sleep late start from now!!

At skull , when before recess I felt a little bored but after recess it's more more better cox that funny Nyit Leng again go n make those funny things which make us laugh loudly .Hahaha

After skull at Hentian Putri , me ,qian ,hui lin we all three played n chat . I think it was the happiest moment in the day of today.

No comments:

Post a Comment