Saturday, November 28, 2009

Boring Holidays , Hateness , Missedness n Angryness

Sunday,29th November 2009,1.03p.m.

Firstly,my boring holidays , evryday at home on9-ing , surfing the net , playing fb , eating , breathing ,going to toilet , bathing , sleeping , walking , typing words on keyboard , moving n clicking the mouse , sitting ,n etc. .Wad the hell !!! that was really boring la !! Everyday I tell to my family tat I'm really boring n then they say the same things to me evryday !!! ARR........... I really wanna go chit-chat wif my frenz agian n agian !!!!

Secondly,my hateness , the net really make me hate it .

Thirdly , my missedness , really missed him la !! Everyday I wait him on9 juz like a crazy ppl !! Although how I wait him , he oso dun hav on . I really angry of him la , everyday on9 at 1 somthing in the night n make me can't chat wif him !! Juz now he got on9 but juz avery very little while !! But although how I hate him , I fell that I oso missed him!! WAsd the .... I wanna forget him !!

Lastly , my hateness , my stupid brother really make me angry la !! He can listen to those songs that I really hate but I can't listen to those songs tat he really hate !! Wad the heck of him !! Angry la !!!! ANGRY OF HIM VERY VERY MUCH !!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment