Monday, April 19, 2010

Family Day....

Yesterday was my family day......
I'm so happy......
Firstly,Me & my family go to McDonald to eat our breakfast
then v all go to my grandma's house....

Latr on ...the whole of the family go to Bkt.Tambun to eat seafood...
but unfortunately,it was not as nice as last time v go to setiawan to eat....
aftr finishing,
We go to Penang for a ride of the ferry n juz simply go around the Penang city then juz go back........
Arivved at Ipoh we go to Greenhill to eat agian.....
I eat a plate of Yong Zhou fried rice..
I shared wif my little bro....
then
at nite it was not so gud bcox i play my hp when all body were sleeping...then suddenly, my dad go to my room n scolded me ....he say if u still like to play wif ur phone till late he'll take over my phone.....wad the la......
N tat's my family day & holiday...
tehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment