Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Sadness

Yesterday got many things happen....
I make one of my best fren in my class angry of me....
she now dun choi....
I knw tat I hav do wrong already bt it's too late.....

Then They all gt secret dun want to let me knw,nvm but if u dun want tell me urs secret plz dun let me knw....i will feel sad....
Nowadays I bcome not very important to them already....
i'm juz like a ppl who can't see by ppl....
Everytime i'm sad....no one will cheer me up....
I think no one will knw tat i'm sad.....*tearsing*
Everytime the ppl who cheer me up juz left my bro only....
They thought i'm happy everyday ....
They thought I wun sad one bt they r wrong.....

I want frenz tat can cheeer up for me when i'm sad....
I want frenz tat cn care of me......

Non of my fren care of me when i'm sad startiing from this year.....
I felt tat i'm not there (in their heart)
There is no such place for me.....
No one care of me......

WAD IS THE MEANING FOR ME TO CONTINUE LIVING????

Juz now saw tat my best fren say tat "i hate u"
I already knw who is tat....IT's me........
I wanna change place.....
I dun wan to sit wif her...
I knw she hate me n she dun want to sit wif me.....so better I change place.......
Starting from ytd ....my life begin sucks.....my life begin no meaning....

I WAN TO END MY LIFE..........

1 comment:

  1. WEI WEI WEI WEI WEI WEI
    DUN SAD LA
    MAYB AYFM NOT TALKIN BOUT U LEH
    SHE WANTED TO TALK TO U BT U DUN CHOI HER ONLI MAH SHE SAID

    ReplyDelete