Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I hate my life nowadays especially in studies,

I felt very 'sen fu'most of my best frenz juz keep on saying about mine results,

I dunno why they study so hard but they couldn't get it but me ,

I juz study 1 hour& the half before test but y i can get it ????

i tell them to do this they dun listen to me but go do other things tat i dun tell them to do I dunno y they r so panic & scared when they are studying???

I dun felt scared when test so i wanna to tell them to relax & enjoy when studying,i felt tat they dunno how to study smart but only know how to study hard

Especially when aftr scince test they go blame me bcoz I give qian they tips tat it will most propably got wad will come out but dun giv them !!!!

wad la !!!!

Y ?????

I want to tell them tat firstly is qian ask me so i bring to her but they dun ask me how i know they want it ????

When tat time I was really angry but i dun want to show tat i'm angry n juz berpura-pura happy only ,

Y they juz keep on saying my marks/results but dun say kiew's ????

They dun giv kiew got more marks than me gar.

& yesterday tuition I really angry of qian coz when geografi teacher say tat if u wanna und.

bentuk muka bumi di Malaysia

u must know where is then negeri in Malysia if not u won't und. the topic so teacher told us to drawthe map of Malaysia so we juz follow wad she told us to do.

Tat is the time wad I was really angry of it aftr I draw finish qian havn't
Aftr I finish doing she only finish drawing then aftr tat she say tat she dunno then i say

"dun say u dunno where u live where is Perak "
then she go answer me bac tat she really dunno wor......tat time i felt like .....

I wanna kill her I want to ask wad she learn when standrand 4 tat time ,

ah i know already wad she learn when tat time tat time she juz learn fei lun hai so now she dun even know where is
Perak n she dare to say tat she only know where is Pulau Pinang ...

OMG !!!! I really want to die .....i dun want she felt sad so i oso dun want to say her so much already .............

*Sry if qian saw it , I does mean to hurt u but I juz wanna say all these to u but I scared to hurt u so I juz write here !! So sry if I hav hurt sum one else which I had hurted in my blog .

No comments:

Post a Comment