Monday, March 1, 2010

Scariness , Happiness , Excitedness & Boringness

Scariness

Next week I'm going to take my first secondary exam !!!!!!!!!
OMG !!!!!!!!!!


I'm so scared la !!!!!!!!


Although Malay ,mathematics & English dun hav paper 2 , science got paper 2 la !!!!!!
I'm quite scared of science cox the science is making me mad + boring when
teacher is teaching + I'm doing the homework like last night !!!!!!!!




Happiness

Such happy cox my dad says he mayb will take me go choose my first belongs to me , handphone !!!!!!!


but he told to me tat buy the cheap ones (abt 5 hundred around or 6 hundred around ones) so tat we can apply the Internet line in our home !!!!!!!!


But I agree la !!!!!!

LoLz !!!!!!!!!!


Excitedness

Quite excited la cox April our skull will having pesta ria , i hope tat , tat person can go la !!!!!! Cox I'm quite missed him ge la !!!!

LoLz !!!!!!!!!!!!


Boringness

This two months I'm very boring when I'm studying but not before skull la !!! juz like yesterday ours group again become sakgai bac coz yesterday was very very funny !!! especially qian !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment