Friday, March 26, 2010

Memories

Suddenly dunno why i think back sum of my sweet memories in sudden,
I think back those happy time when I'm in primary tat time .......
Sad things
then Suddenly him
I want to go back tat time we play together coz now we dun hav play anymore coz we're adults
we hav grow bigger bigger n bigger
we cannot like small time like tat
everytime I saw u , we dun hav any conversation not even a hi

...................

Back to friendship

last year I were at 6 dahlia & most of my besties were at 6 kenaga

Now...I was at 1 heron.....firstly I thought kiew kiew will same class wif me geh but lastly dun hav .TT^TT

i were in heron

kiew in hornbill

mei san in oriole(dunno spell correct anot)

nyit leng & weng yuen in osprey

sze yuen & ee lin in partridge

qian , hui lin , jo ann & fiuan in pitta ........

all not wif me

in heron only mun mun & wei yan which i know the most but others not really
luckily mun mun & wei yan same clas wif me if not i will boring until die....
I hope next year will hav one of my besties same class wif me .......

This year we are not going to hav children's' day anymore coz we are not children anymore ...so .....I'm still wondering wad r we going to do...........this year's celebration was really not same as last year......

* I hope aftr taking the paper for our mid term no one will cry for it......especially wei yan , qian , jo ann coz they are the one who cry for march test

No comments:

Post a Comment